Tuesday 12 June 2012

Amazzzing

This week has been an incredible week one with memories never to forget.

For over a year now me and my friend have been saying we would like to see Westlife after admitting to each other that we really liked them! So after hearing early this year that Westlife had decided enough was enough and they were doing a farewell tour  to end 14 years of fun times as a group, sad times indeed the though of no more Westlife. 
We we booked tickets to go see them at the o2 arena 7th June and this happens to be there last day they would ever be singing as Westlife at the arena in London. My seizure control for my Epilepsy had been really bad the week before and I couldn't work out why, nothing had changed in my meds and I haven't had anything to stress about which is often a trigger for increased seizures. We are now five days since going to see Westlife and my seizures have reduced dramatically so the only thing I can think was I was just so excited to go and see them strange because I thought I was calm and in control obviously not hehe.
There was meant to be four of us going to see Westlife but my best friend couldn't go at the last minute, the other two girls going I had never meet and were friends of my friend. I couldn't believe what I was hearing we had planned this day for so long and I so wanted to share the experience with my friend, I had the Colly wobble and was in two minds as to weather I should still go, I was already nervous about getting there by train and the underground and then going with two people I had never meet before made me really nervous especially as they wouldn't no me and might freak out if I took my portable oxygen to help with the walking between train etc. I braved up and decided I wasn't going to let my nervousness get the better of me, so of I went to the station to meet Caroline and Tina  and I have to say when I saw them it was as if we had always known each other they were so lovely and we had allot in common, conversation just flowed and flowed. The walk from the station was short and sweet and I wouldn't have second thought about going by train to the o2 again. We arrive really early so went for a lovely meal at Armadillos sweetcorn fritters to start, chicken burger, syrup pancakes oh and a sneaky cocktail to start the evening, we must have been in the restaurant for 2+ hours surprisingly we were not asked to leave even though they had a massive que of people waiting to dine.
Time soon came around for us to get in que, we had great seats that were facing the stage and the shear size of the arena full of Westlife fans was breath taking. I have to admit I have always liked Westlife but many like myself have always kept this to themselves hehe but after seeing them live on stage I am proud to say I am a Westlife fan!  I had a awesome evening one which I won't be forgetting and made two friends for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment