Tuesday 14 June 2011

Happy Holiday`s

I can`t find the right words to describe how isolated and frustrated I have been feeling of lately. When I think about what I could be doing with my life if only my lung function was better but not that alone if only I could  just get through a day feeling well. I daily think am I trying hard enough? Should I be pushing myself more am I being lazy??  It would not be as hard if I new things would get easier but the fact of the matter is I don`t have a cold I have CF.
Last week I went on holiday to the Isle of Wight with Mum and Dad oh and not forgetting Opal. It was a long awaited holiday having had to cancel two weekend holidays last year because I was ill in hospital. I have had many holidays growing up with great memories but this holiday was sooo good. Maybe it was good because for one whole week in a very long time I was able to leave and forget every thing behind me, no hospital appointments to worry about, collecting medication from Gp`s surgeries etc everything could be put on hold. We visited many lovely places and in our own time and pace what could be better, One day we went to the Needles and went on the chair lift over and down the side of the cliff wow that was scary especially if like me you are terrified of heights, but I got a smashing picture of mum and me on the chair lift one for the album ha.
Home again and back to normal life time to plan for next years holiday I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment