Monday 13 June 2011

Me, Myself and I

Well here goes, a little about me I am 26 but near 27 wow that makes me feel old. I have a large family and without them I would not be the person I am today and have a lot to be thankful for x
I am a qualified beauty therapist but unfortunately never got the chance to work in a salon or travel the world by sea`s on a cruse liner/ship. WHY? I have Cystic Fibrosis and Epilepsy, although CF dosen`t stop you achieving your goals in life it can/dose alter the path in which you chose to go down.
I have a beautiful Chihuahua called Opal, she is only 7 months but each day the bond between us is stronger, she gets away with allot who wouldn`t with her big eyes and two large ears looking up at you? I only have to look at her and she cracks a smile on my face, turning what seamed a awful day into a what am I worrying about day.
Cystic Fibrosis is a genetic condition that affects the lungs and pancreas.

No comments:

Post a Comment