Thursday 28 July 2011

Home sweet home

This has to be my shortest stay in hospital for many years 10 days, I will finish my iv`s at home so another 4 days left. After much thought and consideration I decided I could manage 4 day at home and hopefully not get exhausted like I usually do as the iv`s I am on at the moment are only twice a day. My birthday is on Monday 1st August  so I will now be home for that, at first I did not really want to celebrate becoming a year older 27 in fact because it just means I am near 30 and that scares me a bit considering my lung function is bad bad bad 0.9 at best. Not to say when I hit the 30 mark things will only get worse but as a child I thought I would beat the odds and live a very long life, this all sound like I am a negative person but that is not the case I try my best to be optimistic about things. I am so pleased to be going home because I have not seen mum and dad and my gorgeous chihuahua Opal, I have really missed being able to cuddle her anytime in the day. I am very sleepy at the moment because of the extra anti epilepsy tablets I am on during my iv`s, my epilepsy always gets worse when on iv`s why I don`t know? Saturday I am going out with my best friend not sure where yet many ideas have been thrown about but none decided on, any where is great for me just to have a "normal" day is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment