Sunday 24 July 2011

Invisible me

I am in hospital and as you know there is alot of time for thinking things over and making plans, alot of the time my ideas don`t actually happen but at the time it seems great and keeps me going through out my hospital admission, for instance going to a music festival with friends.
The last few days I have really noticed a big difference in the reactions from people from my mega hair style change, going from long sitting length hair to a short pixie style.
I had always thought that my long hair was my identity and that is what people new me as rather than the person I am, Since the new hair style people have started to recognise me and comment on how I look like a young woman now and not a child. In actual fact looking back I felt invisible like the last one to be picked for a team, I guess I felt and new this back then but it`s not until change happens you actually realise! All is good and I feel good for once and a grown up at last, wow who would have thought hair styles would make a big impact on someones life.

No comments:

Post a Comment