Wednesday 3 August 2011

Birthday suprises

This Monday 1st August was my 27th birthday I have had the best birthday in a long time. It was lovely and relaxed no planning for a party which these days I find exhausting, although I very much love when the whole family get together. I cam home on IV`S and did not finish until Tuesday 2nd but on the Sunday evening whilst having one of my IV drips Dad came in the sitting room with a early birthday surprise, he had brought a birthday cake and had happy birthday candles alight on the cake, that alone would have been enough of a birthday for me because it was so thought full and so unexpected. On Monday mum, dad, family friends and I went out for a curry in the evening yum it was so nice. Tuesday mum, dad and I went to see the second half of Harry potter at the cinema, although not very impressed by the last two films I thought this final film was just fantastic and had a perfect ending. I made some home made bread that evening from a present by Dad a bread machine, It turned out really well although the bottom of the loaf looked really wrinkly and odd but it tasted good. To end a perfect two days I ended felling really unwell with a temperature and to be perfectly honest felt since my IV`s like I had taken one step forward and two steps back, life has to go on feeling unwell or not. As a birthday present from mum we are going to have a pedicure and manicure in the week, although a beautician myself I have never actually had anyone since my training do either of these on me, althought I have done plenty on others but love doing so and the reward I get is to see how happy it makes people feel after having nice nails etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment